You’re funny. You’ve got great ideas. So what’s stopping YOU from writing the next Parks and Recreation, Friends, or Silicon Valley? Now you can learn the art of pilot writing from screenwriter and script doctor Ben Axelrad through his workshop, The Four Masters.
- When: Sunday, April 24 12p-4p
- Where: The Pocket Theater (8312 Greenwood Ave N.)
- What: Learn the steps to create your own original 30-minute pilot. Ben walks you through everything from story and character development to creating your outline through writing, editing, and punching up your script. You’ll take a brand new idea thought up in class and develop it into a ready-to-write TV pilot.
- How much: $75 (space is limited, reserve your spot by making a tax-deductible donation today)
- Who: Ben Axelrad is a professional TV writer, script doctor, and teacher who’s
devoted his career to original pilots. He has optioned and developed his work with NBC Universal, ABC Studios, John Legend’s Get Lifted Entertainment, Huevos Animation, and more. Ben has also worked as a script consultant with Amazon Studios on over a thousand pilot scripts, including “Alpha House” and the Golden Globe-winning “Mozart in the Jungle.”
This is your opportunity to get a condensed, detailed version of Ben’s 8-week workshop without having to, y’know, move to LA for 8 weeks. You’ll learn a simple system to bring your TV ideas to life.
Space is limited, so sign up today!